- Belarusian State University, Faculty of Law (diploma with honors), recognized in Poland as a Master's diploma;
- Belarusian State Economic University, Graduate School of Management and Business;
- Intellectual Property Fundamentals course from the World Intellectual Property Organization;
- Copyright and Related Rights course from the World Intellectual Property Organization;
- Legal Due Diligence: Objectives of Methods and Effective Technologies course from the M-Logos Law Institute.
- Tax Law, Szkoła Główna Handlowa (Warsaw School of Economics)
Lidziya has extensive experience of working as a corporate lawyer in such large companies - leaders of their markets as Alutech Group. For a long time Lidziya was the Head of the Legal Department of ARTOX Group. Experience of working as a corporate lawyer allows Lidziya to see and understand all the processes taking place inside the company.
Lidziya also has experience of working as a General Counsel in an international law firm - with the head office in Prague (Czech Republic). The group has offices in 10 countries in Eastern and Central Europe.
Lidziya is recommended by the leading international magazine Legal500 in 2016 as a lawyer in the field of corporate law.
Lidziya has been actively practicing in Polish law since January 2021.